HEPA MOSCOW is a partner of the «HEPA Hungarian Export Development Agency», a non-profit closed joint stock company. In accordance with the Hungarian national policy, HEPA Moscow is trying to help Hungarian micro, small and medium-sized enterprises enter the Russian market. We also are looking forward for creating a network of partner offices in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
To identify those sectors and market segments, where Hungarian micro, small and medium-sized enterprises can compete with its participants. In other words, our priority is to create a network of contacts that allows vendors to find their customers.
Strengthen and develop economic relations between Hungary and Russia, which have a long history.
To carry out intermediary activities in the field of vested powers, which will allow our partners to represent and to sell relevant technologies and products of Hungarian companies.
- Conducting marketing research for customers.
- Tenders monitoring for analysing the actual possibilities of Hungarian exports in a given target market.
- Organizing a full cycle of exhibition events in the interests of Hungarian suppliers.
- Organizing of B2B meetings.
- Organizing thematic events for goods promotion (seminars, conferences, etc.).
- Information support for suppliers (information placement in electronic catalogs, printed publications, advertising brochures, etc.)
- Organizing Hungarian products presentations.
- Searching for distributors and conducting of a full range of activities with them.
- An individual approach depending on the type of activity for each Customer.
- Availability of company representatives both in Hungary and in Moscow.
- Our team consists of professionals in their field.