HEPA MOSCOW is a partner of the «HEPA Hungarian Export Development Agency», a non-profit closed joint stock company. In accordance with the Hungarian national policy, HEPA Moscow is trying to help Hungarian micro, small and medium-sized enterprises enter the Russian market. We also are looking forward for creating a network of partner offices in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
To inform as many companies as possible about Hungarian goods and technologies.
Strengthen and develop economic relations between Hungary and Russia, which have a long history.
- Conducting marketing research for customers.
- Tenders monitoring for analysing the actual possibilities of Hungarian exports in a given target market.
- Organizing a full cycle of exhibition events in the interests of Hungarian suppliers.
- Organizing of B2B meetings.
- Organizing thematic events for goods promotion (seminars, conferences, etc.).
- Information support for suppliers (information placement in electronic catalogs, printed publications, advertising brochures, etc.)
- Organizing Hungarian products presentations.
- Searching for distributors and conducting of a full range of activities with them.
- An individual approach depending on the type of activity for each Customer.
- Availability of company representatives both in Hungary and in Moscow.
- Our team consists of professionals in their field.