On July 15, in the town of Tarusa, Kaluga Region, trilateral negotiations on the interaction of two countries were held.
The participants of the trilateral meeting were:
- Coordinator of the Hungarian Export Promotion Agency HEPA Margarita Horvath;
- Director for Development of the HEPA Moscow office - "VenRusTrade" Igor Vereikin;
- Marketing Advisor Tata Lustas;
- Business consultant Ekaterina Antonova;
- Acting Head of Administration of the Municipal District "Tarusa" Igor Karaulov;
- Deputy Head of Administration of the Municipal District "Tarusa" Roman Soloviev.
During the talks, the sides discussed economic, cultural and business development, and the establishment of business relations.
Also during the meeting the products of Hungarian companies ZEMA (handmade jewelry made of porcelain), cosmetics from ThermalKozmetikaiKft., PearlEuropeLtd. and LumillLtd, as well as IlPerfetto® instant drinks, Premium oils from the Hungarian brand OlajütőSzövetkezet, and, of course, Tokaj wine were presented.
It was proposed to organize a permanent trade-fair of Hungarian goods for the guests of WelnaEcoSpaResort complex and, after studying the market and consumer characteristics of Hungarian citizens, choose goods of Tarusa production for presenting them in Hungarian thermal resorts.
Drafts of memorandum of understanding are under preparing and will contribute to further interaction for all-round mutually beneficial cooperation between Russian and Hungarian entrepreneurs. This is especially important in a challenging international economic environment facing the aftermath of a pandemic. The cooperation will help to stabilize the situation and discover new opportunities for entrepreneurs in both countries.