As in previous years, many stands of both Russian and foreign companies will be presented at INNOPROM 2021. The Hungarian stand from Hungary will be organized by the Hungarian Export Promotion Agency - HEPA, and the Moscow partner office - HEPA Moscow, will work at the exhibition, representing the interests of five Hungarian manufacturers in the extensive business program of INNOPROM:
- Esztergomi Szerszámgépgyár Kft. - specializes in the processing of complex cast iron parts, large and medium-sized welded parts weighing up to 20 tons, as well as on machines for milling, drilling, carousel processing of complex large parts;
- NCT Kft. - production of motors and CNC controllers, as well as lathes;
- Phönix Control Kft. - a manufacturer of safety devices, as well as devices for measuring the level of liquids in the oil, chemical, pharmaceutical industry and various areas of the energy sector;
- Szimikron Ipari Kft. - the company is engaged in the precision production of machine parts, including the most modern turrets;
- VT Veres Kft. - a developer and manufacturer of automation systems for shut-off and control valves for power pipelines, tank farms and gas storages.
INNOPROM is a key industrial platform for international industry cooperation, where each participant can present their technologies, developments and innovations, achievements in their industry. The industry of Hungarian enterprises is at a high level, which allows them to successfully compete with their neighbors in the European Union. This means sharing experience, useful knowledge and acquainting Russian companies with products of high European quality. Hungarian manufacturers have something to present - we hope for interesting contacts and new horizons for cooperation,” notes Dmitry Peshkov, Director of External Communications at HEPA Moscow.
This year INNOPROM plans to visit the Hungarian government delegation, which will take part in the business program of the event. To successfully promote and search for potential partners presented at the stand of Hungarian companies, the Moscow partner office of HEPA, together with the Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry, organizes B2B negotiations and a number of business meetings with Russian specialized companies and organizations.
INNOPROM will be held from 5 to 8 July at the IEC Yekaterinburg-EXPO at the address Yekaterinburg, Expo Boulevard, 2. More information about the program and opening hours of the exhibition can be found on the official website.